Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Original articles: word limit 5000 words, 45 references, no more than 6 figures/tables
Short communications: 2500 words, 20 references, no more than 2 figures/tables
Reviews: word limit 10000 words, 100 references, no more than 10 figures
Case Reports: 1500 words, 1-2 figures/tables, 20 references
Letters: 500 words
Copyright to all published articles will be held by JseaOrtho. Copyright forms are handled by the production department of the publisher once a manuscript is accepted and scheduled for publication.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.